IPMA International Perspective Event
12th November 2020, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. UTC +1, online
on the road to the 32nd IPMA World Congress in St. Petersburg September 2021
- Governance: Role of the users, product managers, operators and line managers, project owners and steering committee, comparison of these roles in the classical and agile project management, by Reinhard Wagner, TIBA GmbH, Germany.
- Digitalisation: Impact and support from the ICT incl. tools of the parent organisations for the projects, programmes and portfolios, by Arkad Kuhnle, atos IT, Austria.
- Cooperation: between the parent organisation of the project, programme and portfolio managers and the members of the project teams, human, management-technical and financial resources, by Hans Knoepfel, R+P Zuerich, Switzerland.
- Experience of Certification Body performing IPMA Delta certification, main competences and achievements in the organizational competence for the PP&PM, by Alexandr Tovb, SOVNET, Russia.
- Experience of IPMA Delta certificate holder, responsibility, main competences and achievements in the competence for the PP&PM of this organisation, by Evgeniya Fomina, JSC «Rusatom Overseas», Russia.
- Experience of IPMA Delta Class IV certificate holder, responsibility, main competences and achievements in the competence for the PP&PM of this organisation, by Alexandra Bekisheva, engineering company “KAZGIPRONEFTETRANS” LLP, Kazakhstan.
- Exchange of experience between:
- Professionals with special interest in the Organisational Competence
- Professionals with special interest in the Perspective Competence Area of the ICB4
- IPMA Delta Certificate Holders
- IPMA Delta Managers of a Certification Body
- IPMA CVMB Members
- IPMA Assessors
Looking very much forward to welcoming you!