1. General provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of VIN Business Solutions LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for carrying out its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://ipma2021.world/.
2. The main terms used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- The Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://ipma2021.world/;
- Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring the processing of such personal data;
- Anonymization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the belonging of personal data to a specific User or to other personal data owner;
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data using automation tools or without using such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, amendment), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- The Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website https://ipma2021.world/;
- The User - any visitor to the website https://ipma2021.world/;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data - any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited circle of people, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which physical storage media with personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- The website also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are further incorporated in the text of the Policy by the general term of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is informing the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts (offers); providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator is also entitled to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator an email to email@example.com with the note “Refusal to receive notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
- Anonymized data of Users collected using the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, and to improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled out and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://ipma2021.world/. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending its personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
he procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to bar access to personal data to unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the applicable legislation.
- In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Personal Data Update”.
- The term for personal data processing is unlimited. The User can at any time withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data by sending an e-mail notification to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Final provisions
- The User can get any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in Persona Data Processing Policy made by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy in the public domain is located on the Internet at https://ipma2021.world/policy.